[Suggestion] LSFD commands and abilities

Suggestion's title:: LSFD commands and abilities

What are you suggesting?: More commands and abilities for LSFD, like /break walls (/bw) and /ladder to be able to climb up to a roof or something.

Suggestion's description (More Information):: LSFD has a lot of great commands, but there's still missing some abilities, that may help firefighters actually complete extinguishing a fire inside a building. I would like to have a command that lets firefighters be able to "break walls" (Wont break it, but maybe just be able to go through it?). I would also like to see the ability to use ladders to climb up to a roof or a second floor of a house to actually be able to do our work proper.

The reason for this suggestion is because a lot of fire spawns outside someone's interior walls and we can't get rid of the fire if we can't reach out to the fire behind a wall.

Then you can get insurance branch to repair them walls.
    Gregory
    Mosconi

I suggested this shit so many times but it never happened. The fire department is the most under rated faction on this server, the management and staff team simply don't give a flying fuck about it. I learned to deal with what I had, if people complained to me then I'd tell them to go complain to Vik or whomever was running the community at the time as it wasn't my problem.

But yeah, I support this never the less. Doubt it'll happen because of how slow shit works here, but yeah.
    (Ret.) Fire Commissioner D. Voight
    (Ex-Police Sergeant) Police Officer III A. Voight

But yeah, I support this never the less. Doubt it'll happen because of how slow it works here, but yeah.

Pending more input. I will close the other suggestion regarding this, given this has more content to it.

Oh and to add my opinion on the matter. I see that many FD members have suggested this now, therefore I can only assume it's needed. It has my support.

Support!

Will be implemented in a far future update.

2 ladders added to /cblock as temporary feature on .226c

/ladder command will be added eventually.

Wall breaking is kek.
    Vik
    Gamemode Developer
    and a #EMSGANG OG
    current focus: life