[Ban Appeal] Clayante Maxwell || Vin - 25-06-17

The name you used when you got banned: Clayante Maxwell

Staff member that banned you:: Vin Loman

Where are you banned? (Game Server, Forums, Shoutbox, Teamspeak): Game Server

Why have you been banned?:: Bug abusing

Why should we consider lifting your ban?: First of all, I'd like to say that I did not have any intention to bug abuse and gain an advantage by abusing a bug. I'm here having fun with my faction Chopperville Piru, nothing else. This may be irrelevant but I have never ever held a weapon before in-game nor have I shot someone, simple because I care more about providing the server the high level roleplay it needs rather than shooting around causing people to leave the server.

Anything you would like to add?:: I would like to receive a second chance.

Posting for gold as he's banned

Bump

Moved to correct section. Wait for Vin to reply.

You did have intentions of bug abusing, you reproduced it on multiple occasions. Not even me catching you red-handed was enough. I gave you a lot of breathing room with this bug. I went around to clear broken vests twice. No, you intended to abuse this bug. Why should I unban you?

Title updated to reflect proper labelling procedures.

Because i hahe never held a weapon on PR-RP. Like I mentioned before, I'm here to roleplay and fullfil my duties as a fellow community member. I would also like to add that I have been a former Forum Moderator so I do respect this community. I did not want to harm anybody nor did I want to disturb their roleplay. I'm not asking much.

I am not going on vacation so I do have plenty of time to spend on PR-RP most likely due to me breaking my leg in real life because of a tragic car accident.

Please count me in your prayers and help me make PR-RP as great as it once was.

I recall you once getting banned for hacking in a minigun and killing everyone in idlewood? Long time ago, won't dwell on it.

Can be unbanned 25th of June.