Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I in a way SUPPORT this, though days is a little much. Maybe just increase the time, so like Evading would give around an hour, murder would give a few hours. And so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Without a court system this could be abused by mean cops.
    That is why the PD has an IA. If you were wrongfully arrested, IA the officer. Wrongfully given arrests happen even IRL. By wrongfully I also mean, by mean cops.

All in all, this would be very good as mentioned in the suggetion. People would thinkn more carefully before they just go somewhere to commit a crime as getting longer time in jail aren't fun.

hahaha so instead of me being arrested for an hour for prank calling pd i will now be arrested for days? i dont think so sorry. it's a no from me

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Then why is LSPD doing nothing about it. Start such initiations to improve the current system. By not reacting, you're simply part of the cops and robbers, with you I don't mean you as a person, I am talking about the entire PD.
    Because simply put it's not PD who has to do it. Even if Penal Code was to be revised for longer jail times it has to go through Head of Factions and Management Team, most likely Vin in this case and without proper, working jail system and mapping aswell as community being interested in Jail/Prison roleplay in general, I don't see this passing through. If this was to be worked on LSPD could make a seperate division and invite people into the Department just for Jail/Prison duties without them being allowed to patrol or anything like that, also having seperate main ranks for their division. Either that or scripting a whole new DOC faction which would most likely take considerably longer if it was ever to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Without a court system this could be abused by mean cops.
    Normally if you feel like you've been jailed for too long you can appeal it. If people ask me personally about their jail I always go onto the penal code and add up the charges that they have received as stated on the Arrest Report. Other thing would be if people were to get jailed for no reason and wrongful charges put on them. THAT would require some type of courts system to be able to appeal that. And nonetheless jailing people for longer than allowed would require OOC corruption permissions that can only be given out by the Chief of Police himself.

Quote Originally Posted by JaN EdMunD View Post
    hahaha so instead of me being arrested for an hour for prank calling pd i will now be arrested for days? i dont think so sorry. it's a no from me
    I don't know what happened to you but prank calling on the Penal Code is $1500 fine. Give me the name you were jailed on and a rough date and I can double-check the charges.

listen here my friend, players won't "think twice" before committing a crime, they're gonna /q.
    you're aiming to reduce crime when in reality it won't do shit because there's like 2 cops on daily. 2 deagles vs 4 aks = uhh... yeah.
    there will also be no RP because the chances of someone getting IC jailed are close to impossible as most pursuits/police scenes end in a shootout or ajail because pd is always right, even if there is someone in the cell next to you, he's probably afk for 1384 seconds already - so no. Players will just learn to afk, especially since you don't get kicked for being afk on pr-rp as there's no system for it and admins literally don't care about it.

unsupporting.
    Last edited by unbankodak; 08-14-2017 at 10:19 AM.

sounds like afk simulator.

reminds me LSRP, and if that gonna be like that i would just make a new account since the application is easy asfuck
    Last edited by CarloR; 08-14-2017 at 01:04 PM.

On all honesty i support this.
    [

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12