[Ban Appeal] Anthony_Schiavone - Miss DeDood

The name you used when you got banned: Anthony_Schiavone

Staff member that banned you:: Miss DeDood

Where are you banned? (Game Server, Forums, Shoutbox, Teamspeak): Game Server

Why have you been banned?:: Selling gun via license

Why should we consider lifting your ban?: Because I bought my guns from other player.

Anything you would like to add?:: N/A

Check the logs properly.
    Someone selling car for 4 AK, 2 shotgun and 5 glock and I bought it from player not from ammunation.
    Anthony Schiavone|Busato OCG | Alive

Moved to the Game Admin's section. Miss DeDood has been notified.

Were you selling guns to other players bought with your license? I've been getting numerous complaints that you have. This is not permitted as per the OOC section of the State of San Andreas Firearms Regulations & Legislation which you explicitly stated you have read and agreed to by signing the contract when applying for a license.

(( §9.1 Distribution of Firearms via a License ))

(( The LSPD maintains the notion that selling firearms via a license is unrealistic and therefore non-RP. In real life, criminals would commit crimes using ghost guns as repeated firearms purchases get you put on an ATF watchlist and weapons have serial numbers and rack up a history when used in crime. Selling weapons with a license gets you the license removed and a permanent blacklist OOCly, as well as potential punishment by an administrator. ))
    Level 2 Administrator
    Ex-Senior Administrator
    Ex-Head of Donations
    Ex-Head of Ban Appeals

PR-RP Player since 2010
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lieutenant Raven Barracks
    Los Santos Police Department - Commanding Officer of the Internal Affairs Division

Quote Originally Posted by Necronomicon View Post
    Moved to the Game Admin's section. Miss DeDood has been notified.

Were you selling guns to other players bought with your license? I've been getting numerous complaints that you have. This is not permitted as per the OOC section of the State of San Andreas Firearms Regulations & Legislation which you explicitly stated you have read and agreed to by signing the contract when applying for a license.
    Yes, I read the rules. If you are gun seller, why people think they got the straps from ammunation? My friends who resell my products know I bought the guns from player because they also waiting for my shipments!
    By the way, L&A this thread thanks.
    Anthony Schiavone|Busato OCG | Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Yes, I read the rules. If you are gun seller, why people think they got the straps from ammunation? My friends who resell my products know I bought the guns from player because they also waiting for my shipments!
    Okay, slow down with the closing the thread request. It's going to stay up for the time needed.

Even so, one of the shell casing from one of your clients, led to you after PD investigation, and I checked the logs myself.

Several other firearms in different player's inventories/cars are registered on your character's name as well.

I'm sorry to inform you, but we're aware you're selling licensed firearms.

You should actually consider admitting it.
    Last edited by Miss DeDood; 08-13-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    This isn't even English. The weapons had serial numbers tracing back to you. As the LSPD Command Member who has taken extensive amounts of time to write a 10 chapter legislation document, I can tell you haven't read anything.
    Level 2 Administrator
    Ex-Senior Administrator
    Ex-Head of Donations
    Ex-Head of Ban Appeals

PR-RP Player since 2010
    Los Santos Police Department - Commanding Officer of the Internal Affairs Division

And this is the outcome:

You can't provide valid arguments. You're focused on demanding for the thread to be L&Aed cause of your own desire.

You were banned for legit reason, and you'll stay banned.

You'll be permanently or temporarily blacklisted OOCly from applying for a permit, and this decision will be made by LSPD.

I am awaiting Necronomicon to reply on this thread, with the decision that LSPD will take.

You can appeal again in one week, that means August 24th.

Locked.
    Last edited by Miss DeDood; 08-16-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Permanent Blacklist from applying for the LSPD or for any form of firearms license on all accounts current and future. I operate a zero tolerance policy on non-rp with firearms.
    Level 2 Administrator
    Ex-Senior Administrator
    Ex-Head of Donations
    Ex-Head of Ban Appeals

PR-RP Player since 2010